Abyss Super Pile Towels are the one of the most sought after luxury towels around. In 2006, The Wall Street Journal did a blind test with Super Pile Towels against others. These towels beat out others in terms of durability and drying. This type of towel is made of the finest raw materials by the brand we've come to know and love, Abyss & Habidecor. You get a thick, plush towel, made with 100% Giza 70 Egyptian cotton - with a luxurious hefty 700 grams per square meter. When you hear the term luxury Egyptian cotton, it's most likely Giza 70 extra long staple cotton. Are you now trying to imagine what these towels might feel like? Words alone may not do them justice, so we've created a video review here if you would like to learn more.
- Abyss Towels are the benchmark of what a luxury bath towel can be
- Weighing a hefty 700 Grams for unparalleled plush luxury
- Popular Super Pile towels consists of thick, long loop, 100% Egyptian cotton
- All towels feature a trademark bias taped edge with rounded corners and no decoration
- Available in 60 fabulous colors
- Made in Portugal