We know that purchasing luxury fine linens are an investment. That's why we take great care in helping you with every purchase down to the last detail. We are available to speak with you and offer advice on everything from pricing to color to fabric choice. We also provide complimentary fabric swatch samples and unlimited follow up consultation. The entire Fine Linen and Bath team is committed to helping you make a purchase you'll love for years to come.
We also understand that, despite our best efforts, things occasionally don't work out and items need to be returned or exchanged. We are here to help with that as well. If you are not fully satisfied with your new item please call us within 30 days of receipt so we can personally assist you.
If you would like to exchange your item for another style or color, please call us and we will be happy to assist you with your request.
Damaged or Incorrect Items
If any item is damaged upon receipt please notify us immediately and we will make arrangements for a replacement. If your return is a result of an error in the manufacturing process, you will be refunded all costs including shipping and handling. You will be also be refunded in full or have the item replaced and shipped at no cost if your return is the result of manufacturer error.
If an incorrect item was shipped in error we will replace the item as quickly as possible and issue a return label for the incorrect item at no cost to you.
Once the returned item(s) have been received and inspected, a full refund will be issued, less the original outbound shipping expense paid by Fine Linen and Bath. All returned merchandise must comply with the following guidelines.
- The manufacturers original packaging must be included with all returns.
- Items must not have been used, washed, or altered in any way.
- Items must not have been damaged by pollutants such as cigarette/ cigar smoke or embedded fragrances and items such as cologne/perfume.
- Items must be completely free of any Human Hair, Animal Hair, Dander, or Dirt
Items that are Not Returnable
At Fine Linen and Bath, one of our favorite things to do is say "yes." There are times, however, when the bespoke pedigree of our products dictates that we cannot accept their return.
- Sale Merchandise. As noted all sales are final.
- Custom Made-to-Order items including custom sized rugs, table linens, bedding or custom color items.
- Fabric by the Yard
- Monogrammed Items
- Down and Down Alternative Items. Due to hygiene standards and regulations Pillows and Comforters (including any Down and Alternative Down items) are not returnable under any circumstances. We encourage you to contact us for consultation prior to purchase if you have any questions on these items.
- The following brands are ineligible for returns: Anali, Dea, Home Treasures, Kevin O'Brien Studio, Mike + Ally, Nancy Koltes, Peter Reed, SDH.
Unless items are defective or incorrect, customers are responsible for all return shipping costs. Fine Linen and Bath is not responsible for any items lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that you ship and insured you items for the full purchase price by a traceable carrier (e.g. UPS, USPS or FedEx).
Fine Linen and Bath will inspect all returned merchandise. If we find it does not comply with the standards outlined above, we will return it to you without a refund. If the item is in good condition as per the (above) instructions, we will refund you the purchase price within 5 - 7 business days.
How to Return or Exchange
In order to initiate a return or exchange please call us at (866) 352-4522 so we may personally assist you.
Missing or Damaged Shipments
Once your order has shipped you will be emailed with tracking information that will give the estimated delivery date. If you suspect your order was delivered incorrectly or stolen, or if your package arrives damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to contact Fine Linen and Bath via phone or email within 20 days of shipment in order for us to create a case with the carrier. Beyond this time period, Fine Linen and Bath is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments and the customer must contact the carrier directly.